Size : 28" NetDia & 21" throat Dia
Weight : 6.5 Kg approx
Technology : Teflone Bushing ( noiseless)
Blades : 36 Nos. 0.5mm Aluminum Blades
Frame : MS galvanized
Top Cover : Stainless Steel
Note : Available in Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Powder Coating / Anodizing will be on request.
- Air Power Ventilator's vane are manufactured from high grade aluminium including the rivets and therefore highly resistant to atmoshperic corrosion.
- No power involved for its operation as its movement is controled by natura wind movement / hot air draft (Thermos Syphoning).
- The vane's are profiled and rolled to provide strong blade with good aerodynamic performances.
- Air Power Ventilators are light in weight and hence operational at very lightly wind speeds.
- Since no power involved for its operations, no recurring charges in terms of electricity.
- The vane design and the centrifugal action prevent rain water from entering the ventilator.
- Designed to be fitted easily on asbestos, galvanized, iron and aluminium roofs.Assured ventilation for 24 hours / 65 days.
How To Calculate A Requirement of air Ventilator:
|1. No. of Ventilator Required = Ventilation Rate Q|
|2. Required Ventilation rate ( cfm)= Volume (ft) * Air Change Rate|
|3. Volume of Space to be ventilated (ft) = 1*w*h|
|4. Select Air Change Rate from. Table A.|
|5. Select Exhaust Capacity from Table B as per required Temp.|
|Diff. C and wind- Velocity (MPH).|
Table A: Required Air charge rates
|Type of Building||Air Change rate Per Hour
||Type of Building||Air Change Rate Per Hour|
|Were House||4-6||Engine room / Laundry @ Plastic Factory Heavy Factory / Transformer room
|Textile Mill / Auditorium||4-12|
|Factories ( Light) Hall||6-12||Print Shop / Boiler room||15-60|
|Paper MW / Brewery / Oil mill / Packaging Room||8-30|
Table B: Perfomance Data
|WIND Velocity (mph)||5||8||10|
|Temp Diff c||3||5||10||3||5||10||3||5||10|
|STACK (Height ft)||Exhaust Capacity in CFM|